Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Problem Solved

I cannot tell you how many vintage jewelry boxes I've passed up purchasing because the interior was in poor condition.  It's so frustrating! Well, I finally had enough.... a girl can only take so much before taking matters into her own hands. I grabbed a cool looking on the outside, yet messed up on the inside jewelry box. I then proceeded to completely demolish the inside. It took a little trial and error but I finally figured out a way to rebuild and refurbish a jewelry box from the inside out.
Here's an example of a jewelry box with a inside that's been refurbished.
This particular jewelry box would be perfect for a little girls room. The inside is bright, cheery and a little eclectic. 
If I do say so myself, I LOVE how this turned out. Granted it was a lot of extra work but the end result made it all worth it.

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers