Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday - Behind the Scenes of HDV

This past week I met with one of my favorite clients/friends, Erin.  
Erin purchased four jewelry boxes from HDV. Upon delivery of the four boxes Erin opted to buy an additional four for a total of eight, yes eight!, jewelry boxes.

I was lucky enough to spend the afternoon with Erin and her charming young son, Braden. During our time together Erin strongly encouraged me to start refurbishing large furniture. I've put great thought into upcycling furniture.  My husband and I have discussed it in length. He too has enouraged me to grow the HDV business by taking on furniture. 
 It was my husbands and Erin's amazing encouragement which brought me to purchase my first large piece of furniture.

I LOVE this piece.  Isn't it gorgeous? The curves are so sleek, retro and straight up amazing.  I have big plans for this desk... more on that next week.


Thank you, Erin, for a great time and for being such an amazing friend/client.
Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congrats on the sale of EIGHT jewelry boxes. That's awesome! I can hardly wait to see what you do with that desk. It's going to be snazzy, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled you are taking on furniture. I can not wait to see what you do with that desk.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers