Friday, January 14, 2011

Fashion Friday - She Can Bring Home the Bacon...

Women in the 40's and 50's always looked fabulous. I remember my Mom telling me my Grandma never left the house without heels, full make up and a dress.  The outfits featured below are 40's-50's business outfits.  It never ceases to amaze me how the elegant designs of this era transfer so seamlessly into today's fashion forward century.

 Larger Pic: Inspiration

Large: Inspiration

 Larger Pic: Inspiration


Large Pic: Inspiration
Shirt: Vintage Blue Stripped Button Down Shirt $25.00
Scarf: Vintage Womens Blue and Brown Floral Neck Scarf $15.00

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the patterns and clothing to match, wonderful inspiration!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers