Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Driving with Dressforms

As you may or may not know I was chosen to drive the Chevy Traverse for four weeks and blog about my adventures, likes and dislikes. So far the Traverse has been nothing but a great car.
I recently put the Traverse to the test by using it to transport two adults, four kids, and a ton of dressforms on a photo shoot for "Dressforms by Dana". Not only did the Traverse need to house all these people and things comfortably, it also needed to help me keep four kids entertained while Stacey (my photographer) and I worked on getting the perfect shot.
Check out this video and see how we did and how the Traverse helped us, if at all...
(If you have trouble viewing this video please visit MOM'S TIME OUT TWIN CITIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers