Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What REAL Moms want for Mother's Day - Emily

Instead of writing what I think Moms want for Mother's Day, I asked women of all ages and personalities to shop Etsy and tell me their favorite item(s). Today is the third post of "What REAL Moms want for Mother's Day". These blog posts will continue until Mother's Day. Keep checking back for more Mother's Day ideas.

Who: Emily
Age: Early 30's
Kids: 1 sweet baby boy

Emily was kind enough to do all the work for me. Emily wrote:
"I am a mom of one 4-month old baby boy, Drake. I stay at home with him right now, which is the best job ever! My boyfriend of 10 years and I live together in Unionville, MI and we are loving life! We are a happy, fun family of three, and I can't wait to add another one to the mix"


I chose this because I LOVE LOVE LOVE candles, and lavender is one of my favorite scents. I can always use candles around the house, with three dogs and a baby, it's nice to freshen the place up! I also love lavender because it is relaxing. I love soy candles also, these seem to last longer than other candles.

I chose this because I have been looking for a natural hair conditioner, something that might make my hair a little less dry and crazy! I have curly hair and it is THE hardest hair to keep up in my opinion. I like that this stuff is made of all natural ingredients.

I chose this because I have been looking for an all natural baby wash for Drake. This stuff looks awesome, and I would love to try it out! I love bath items made of all natural ingredients.

Thank you for reading the "What REAL Moms want for Mother's Day" blog post. Keep checking back for more amazing Moms and what they really want.
Have a Happy Day!
Dana Douglas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers