Friday, February 5, 2010

Fashion Friday with Etsy - Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson is one of my all time favorites. She is classy with a dash of sassy, fit, talented, gorgeous and a fashion icon. Therefore, for this weeks Fashion Friday blog post, I have chosen to feature Miss Jackson (because I'm nasty).

Upper Left: Miss Jackson
Lower Left: Black Vinyl Underbust Corset $495.00
Middle: Tuxedo Pleated shirt with Peter Pan Collar $28.00
Right: Vintage Wide Black Tie $14.00

Left: Miss Jackson
Right: Black Dynasty Coat Dress $40.00

Thank you for reading the Happy Day Vintage Blog and Have a Happy Day

Dana Douglas

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love Janet too, well old Janet :) My sis and I used to make up dance routines to her songs and prance around the living room when my dad was at work.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers