Friday, October 16, 2009

Fashion Friday - The Retro and SWANK Lifestyle


Fashion isn't always about what you wear it's also about your surroundings, your home, your lifestyle.
Living in the St. Paul/Minneapolis Metro area gives way to a hotbed of amazing retro shops. One of my favorites is a jackpot of everything I love about the 50's, 60's and 70's. My heart races the second I walk though those doors. It's like I'm walking into a candy store...an eye candy store. I'm talking about "SWANK Interiors". This amazing shop is located in the heart of St. Paul. It offers everything one needs, and more importantly wants, to make their lifestyle fashionable.
Now the good, okay great, news for my Happy Day Vintage customer.... HDV is now featuring items from the bricks and mortar shop of "SWANK Interiors".
Stay tuned to HDV for listings of fantastic SWANK merchandise. We will feature a wide range of items. Everything from kitsch, collectibles, sculptures, clothing, decor, luggage, and even furniture will soon be listed on Happy Day Vintage!
Enough talk. Here are some pictures of "SWANK Interiors". If you see something you like feel free to convo me and let me know. I will do my best to get it for you!



Thank you for reading the Happy Day Vintage blog and
Have a Happy Day!


2 comments:

  1. I could get into some serious trouble in this awesome shop. I can't wait to see the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, HDV! So happy for this new business venture!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers