Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cool as a Cucumber

Yesterday Happy Day Vintage posted an Etsy Treasury titled "Cool as a Cucumber". Stacey Montgomery (the Happy Day Vintage Executive Buyer & the one who makes all the HDV treasuries) put this little piece of art together and dedicated to little 'ol me (Dana Douglas, Happy Day Vintage Shop Owner)...Thanks Stacey!



The inspiration for this treasury:
This year I made my first attempt at gardening. This cucumber is the first of my garden bounty. As you can tell I'm rather proud of this cucumber. I fully realize I'm a dork for taking a picture with a cucumber but I don't care, I have learned to embrace my dorky side.
Thanks for reading the Happy Day Vintage Blog and
have a Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you included the pic of yourself with the cucumber. It's so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers